Molly's in Soulard - Patio

Wing Nut

I was at Molly's in Soulard recently, as it's been several years since I ate in that area.   I have to say that I was truly impressed with their most recent build out of banquet space, using recycled barn wood.    Anyway, I think they have one of the largest patio areas, with various spacious levels and areas to sit.   I had the burger loaded with their locally sourced bacon, and was extremely pleased.   This burger is now in my top 3 burgers in all of the St. Louis Region.    Really good service, great food, great atmosphere......  That will keep me coming back! :appl:  Good job Chef!  Here's a pic of the patio from their site:

?format=2500w

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I had a group go there after the Run St. Louis event, and there was a 45 minute wait, sadly we decided to find somewhere else...  we had kids with us, and they only had one section open...   But it does look like a great place to enjoy the outdoors with a meal and drink.   I'll be back

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Something changed....   I know they remodeled the inside, but the meat just isn't the same.   I was completely disappointed in my last two visits...   Both bacon and ground beef were not the same, and no where near the quality they had last fall.   What's up?   New chef?