C&C Butcher - Ellisville, MO

I was just browsing the forum, when I saw the C&C Butcher advertisement... I completely forgot about them...    This is a little hidden gem of a butcher shop.   First off, I love their marinated steak tips..  I highly recommend if you haven't ever had them.   I like to get special cut meats like ribeye and tenderloin.  I get all my grilling meats there.    The staff is very friendly and accommodating to my sometimes foolish requests.   

Glad to see them as part of the TableGab.com forum!   I don't have any pictures from C&C Butcher, but I can tell you the shop is clean, basic but full of great meats and ideas.

Thanks C&C for your community involvement as well!!

• 5 months later...

I went there the other day to load up my deep freeze with the marinated steak tips, pork steaks, ribeyes, chicken and more.... HOLY COW, it was so busy.   Everyone is flocking to the smaller butcher shops as the big boys run out it seems.    I went to C&C, because that's my "go to" local butcher.    People were buying meats as fast as they could put it in the cases.   Keep u the good work Glen and team!

• 1 month later...