Grilled Cauliflower

Admin

Grilled%20Cauliflower.PNG

I am one of those people who love cauliflower, and always have done ever since I was a child. I will eat it cooked, I will eat it raw, and I will eat it crumbled into a salad. Whatever way that you would like to serve it to me, I will happily consume it. (Unless, of course, cauliflower is used in a way in which nature did not intend. Cauliflower, for example, is not rice, nor is it pizza crust. I’m just saying.) One way that I had not tried, however, was on the grill.

After two years of sitting idle, this year I decided to clean and fire up my grill, and on days when it isn’t so blisteringly hot (UGH!), I am having a marvelous time! Yesterday I grilled a couple of
burgers(beefy perfection!), and decided that I would do a cauliflower steak at the same time. There is absolutely nothing to making these, and I found it to be a wonderfully enjoyable way to eat cauliflower.

Grilled%20Cauliflower%203.PNG

Grilled Cauliflower
As seen on allrecipes.com

1 head cauliflower, cut into thick slices*
1 T. olive oil
1 T. brown sugar
2 t.
seasoned salt

Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and spray the grate with PAM olive oil cooking spray (or the grill spray of your choice).

Sprinkle cauliflower slices on both sides with olive oil, brown sugar, and seasoned salt.

Cook cauliflower steaks on the grill until char marks appear, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a
grill safe pan with a lid (I covered mine with foil), cover, and continue cooking on the grill until tender, about 20 minutes.

Grilled%20Cauliflower%202.PNG

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

View the full article