Grilled Zucchini

Admin

Grilled%20Zucchini.PNG

I have gone absolutely wild using my grill this season. I have already used it more this summer than I have in the past three years. I know nothing about grilling, but I am learning fast with various forms of experimentation. Week before last I grilled cauliflower steaks. This week I’m grilling zucchini. There is absolutely nothing to this, and I find that thicker slices keep the zucchini from going limp as it often does on the grill if the slices are too thin. Make dinner easy on yourself by doing as much as you possibly can outdoors. Keep that kitchen cool!

Grilled%20Zucchini%202.PNG

Grilled Zucchini

1 to 2
Melissa’s organic zucchini, sliced diagonally ½” thick
¼ c. your favorite Italian salad dressing
½ t. dried parsley
½ t. dried basil
Few gratings freshly ground black pepper
Garlic salt

Slice zucchini and allow to drain on a paper towel-lined plate for 15 to 30 minutes while you are preparing the grill. In a medium to large bowl, whisk together Italian dressing, parsley, basil, and pepper. Place drained zucchini into the dressing tossing to coat. Place it on the grill at medium/high heat and close the cover. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and sprinkle with garlic salt. Serve immediately.

savingPNG(4).PNG

View the full article