My 2022 Christmas Card

Admin

My%202022%20Christmas%20Card.PNG

It has become a bit of a tradition here on the blog to share my annual Christmas card. I have been making my own for the past five years now. If you’d like to take a look at what I’ve done in the past, here are cards from 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. I always try to use a picture on the front that is personal. I like to share a little bit of personal information on the inside whether it’s about my home and lifestyle, or a recipe. The back always has a picture of something memorable from the current year, or those past.

My%202022%20Christmas%20Card%202.PNG
 This year’s card features a picture from the blog of one of my favorite tablescapes. At the time I was taking the pictures I had it in the back of my mind that one of them would make an excellent Christmas card, and I believe I was right. This is not the first time that I have used a blog post photo on a greeting card. You can find my Chinese New Year card from 2019 herewhere I did it for the first time and really liked the results.

A popular side dish that I serve at Thanksgiving and Christmas is mySugarplum Fairy Salad, so I decided to share the recipe in this year's card. As a consequence, I thought “Eat drink and be merry” would be the perfect inside sentiment.

Stanley takes part this year in advising us to rest and not get stressed out over the holidays.

My%202022%20Christmas%20Card%203.PNG

Merry Christmas to all!

View the full article