My 2023 Christmas Card

Admin

2023%20Christmas%20Card%20Olla-Podrida%20Pattie%20Tierney.PNG 
It has become a bit of a tradition here on the blog to share my annual Christmas card. I have been making my own for the past six years now. Selecting the picture for the front is always enjoyable. In the past I have used a picture of my own. This year’s card features a picture from Nigella's Christmas Cookbook. I thought that it was most appropriate for the recipe that I chose to use on the inside.

2023%20Christmas%20Card%20Olla-Podrida%20Pattie%20Tierney%202.PNGI have as much fun with the back of the card as I do the front. Stanley makes an appearance decked out in holiday attire. I enjoyed using him on my Halloween card, so couldn’t resist putting a Santa hat on his head for this one. I put as much if not more work on the envelopes as I do the card itself. This year I bought a couple Christmas sets of Tim Holtz stamps, and had a bit of difficulty getting the ink coverage that I was hoping for. Nonetheless, I’m sure they will brighten the mailboxes of all the recipients. 2023%20Christmas%20Card%20Olla-Podrida%20Pattie%20Tierney%203.PNGIf you’d like to take a look at what I’ve done in the past, here are cards from 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

View the full article