Country Bunnies Tablescape

Admin

Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape.PNG 
This table is set for a country Easter brunch. I started with the rustic bunnies holding faux hydrangea blossoms, and glazed pitcher, filled with faux grasses for the centerpiece, and went from there.
Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%204.PNG This table setting came together very quickly, because I used so many elements from my previous table. Let this be a lesson to you, a few changes, particularly where color is concerned, and you have an entirely different look.
Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%202.PNG 
 The plate stack features a variety of colors and textures. The chargers are Bordallo Pinheiro cabbage plates, topped with Amelie Versailles dinner plates in white, topped with bamboo salad plates, topped with a Blue Ombre appetizer plate by Pfaltzgraff in their “Logan” pattern, on top of which I have lovely vintage glass tea cups with matching saucers, perfect for holding a cup of cold summer soup prior to the meal. That is quite a descriptive sentence, and quite a plate stack, isn’t it?

Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%209.PNG 
My mother made the sweet bunny napkins many years ago. I had completely forgotten about them until I started digging around in the Easter decorations and there they were. I’m so happy to have them at my table.
Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%2011.PNG 
 The silver, freshly polished, is by International in the “Contessa” pattern. A friend gifted it to me, and I absolutely love it. I am one of those people who does not mind at all polishing silver.
Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%2010.PNG
 The cups are simple white cappuccino cups, the water glasses Villeroy & Boch.
Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%203.PNGOvernight guests gifted the pale green teapot to Jim and me years ago. The country cottage sugar and creamer set belonged to my mother. I had no idea that she had this set until I unearthed it when I was emptying out her and dad‘s house. I have had them on display in my home ever since.
Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%206.PNG 
I think you will agree that this is a charming and serene table for an Easter brunch.
Country%20Bunnies%20Tablescape%208.PNG

s an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

View the full article