Signature Lines - Ideas and Suggestions

Please fill out your "signature" line. You can do this in your "control panel". I am really trying to get people to use more of their real name here if possible, as it creates more of a personal feeling, knowing someone's actual name.  

1....If you are a person who works in the foodindustry, please utlize the signature line to get your company name out. Each time you help someone with their problem, or you ask a question, your signature will get seen. The more it gets seen, the greater trust and relationship you can hopefully attain with other members. Example below:

Member actual name - Work title
Restaurant Company Name      Hours Open
www.RestaurantName.com     www.RestaurantName.com/Menu

2.... Some people may just want to put their name, and just a little wine saying. This is great.  

3.... PLEASE limit the signature to just five (5) lines. Having too much, just clutters up the forum.   I can limit what people can list, but was hoping that people could help by governing themselves.  

Example of a Restaurant / Business Signature Line:

1860's Hardshell Cafe & Saloon      Three Great Experiences in One Location!

1860Saloon.com    -      1860's Menu     -     Happy Hour, Live Music & Events

The Best in Live St. Louis Blues Music. SEVEN Nights a Week. Plus Saturday & Sunday Afternoons. 

1860 S. 9th Street,  St. Louis, MO 63104       (314) 231-1860

Let me know if you need assistance or ideas.  Cheers,
joel