Casa Juarez - Coming Soon, Sneak Peak

Joel

I've been long awaiting to have my opportunity to meet Alfredo, of the new Casa Juarez restaurant in Maryland Heights off Dorsett (west of 270).   For months, I've been waiting for the chance to meet Alfredo, as he's a busy man.   The new Casa Juarez started after gutting the structure.   Where do I begin... First you walk into a room that has items for sale, not just junk items either.   These are authentic items that would accentuate any home.  A few steps into the dining room, and you have your choice of sitting at the bar if you want to catch a game, or a large family style seating area, with no TV's where you can focus on a great meal with your family.   

I did my best to listen to the passion in Alfredo's voice, and was just drawn to all of the efforts he's put forth so far, and all the family events he wishes to have going forward, as well as giving back to the community and schools.  Not only does he hope you have a great meal, but there will be a lot of history taught, all you have to do is ask and someone there will be able to tell you stories about Mexico, traditions, history and more.    The open kitchen will have true authentic Spanish fare, possibly including beef cheek or tongue tacos.   Personally, I've had both, and prefer beef cheek meat tacos... it's like having shredded prime rib meat in your taco, very delicious.    I look forward to Alfredo's take and all they have to offer...

Tequila classes and samplings will be held, and you can even purchase your own bottle of high end tequila, and they will pull it out of storage from a display case each time you come in.   A huge outdoor patio will be available, as well as cigar smoking area, beer garden and more will be built.   WestPort is booming, and Casa Juarez will definitely be a hot spot for all.

I now live 40 miles away, but will definitely make the drive often with my wife, (kids too at times).      This will be one restaurant to watch for and add to your calendar.   Cheers Alfredo, thank you for your time and friendship!

Photos were with cell phone, sorry if they didn't turn out that great.... 

casa1.thumb.jpg.a7dec01adb8425922dcfeb91a725933d.jpg

casa4.thumb.jpg.fa139ebc23bcfa766c3c40d74627b303.jpg

casa2.thumb.jpg.28cab4391fb787512289e720de1a8caf.jpg

casa3.thumb.jpg.498ab946ef7333a8048f81299ac73fce.jpg

• Like 1