What are your initial thoughts?

Initial Thoughts: Tell us what you think, please. Please explain your answer to help us better design and grow the forum for you.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the concept of the forum to bring chefs, restaurant owners, consumers, foodies, etc. together?

• Love it! I think it's a great idea..
    • I like it, but there's some work to be done yet.
    • Not sure.... I want to see what else you have coming to the forum to make it even better
    • Sorry, I don't know that it will work
    • No, waste of time.... why am I still here?
  2. 2. Do you like the layout, features of blog integration, interactive calendar, photo albums, rss feeds and more?

• Yes, great features
    • Not sure... I haven't set mine up yet... Too soon to tell.
    • I won't use any of those

• 4 weeks later...

Great idea...   The forum format is one of the best forgotten secrets.  It brings so many aspects of what information is out there under one roof.   It's great that I as a customer in restaurants can have direct contact to some of my favorite restaurants and chefs.... yes, there's FB out there, but if you don't "Follow" their page, you don't know if they're out there nor their updates.    Granted, they will have to be active here, but nowadays, most companies have a social media person for online content.   It's in their best interest for them to become active here.   

Great work, looking forward to seeing it grow.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...