Slider House has Slid OFF the Grid

I was at Slider House in Rock Hill the other day.... Let me just say that I have been going there almost every other week, often bringing co-workers or clients.   Things changed for what I feel as "the better" around the beginning of September.    The burger tasted fresher, the corned beef and both regular fries and sweet potato waffle fries were better.  Not sure how the fries could be better, but overall something changed for the better in my opinion.  

Things somewhat started changing towards the end of January, 2019.   Service started going downhill starting around the beginning of December... Fries were not fully cooked, and were soggy.  It took forever to get waited on, and overall it just seemed like there was chaos or complete unorganized and lack of leadership.     A recent visit just the other day has me completely turned off.   The food does not taste as fresh as before, especially the burger, pulled pork nor corned beef.    Not a fan of the fries either...   Service took too long, and for the few number of people in the place, there was no excuse.

I've given Slider House my business for a long time, and introduce many people to the Slider House, but I'm not putting my reputation on the line bringing any clients there going forward.   There are far too many restaurants out there to spend that kind of money and be unhappy with the Slider House.     Just my opinion, I hope others have had better reviews

• 2 weeks later...

Good call guys!!!   Looks like the previous owners ran it into the ground, and the new owners saw the flaws and just wanted the space to start a new business.    I guess we'll have to keep an eye on what the Sedlaks have in mind.   Hopefully they will have local products, not warehouse stuff.