I originally heard about BBQ Madman Spices on a recent visit to Paddy O's before a Cardinals' game.   I'm not sure which one I had on my wings, but they were damn good!!!    I recently went to Oakville Butcher Shop and picked up a couple shakers and a bottle of the Southside Sweet.     I usually smoke most of what I make at home, however, I decided to grill / bbq a family pack of chicken legs.    First, I seasoned them with the Dry Rub, just because I wanted to have that overall blended enhancement to my chicken.   As they neared the finishing temp, I began brushing them with the Southside Sweet bbq sauce.    

I wish I had taken pictures, but I really didn't have a chance, as my kids and wife pretty much started filling plates as soon as I brought the legs in.      They were amazing!!!!      I promise, next time, I'll have pictures.     I highly recommend you giving them a try.   I can't wait to see what they come up with next.     PS... its also nice to see that they help sponsor this forum.