Member Drawing - TableGab.com Member Knife Set Drawing

TableGab.com is proud to announce that it will be offering a set of chef knives to one lucky member.    The first 200 members in the TableGab.com Food Forum will be eligible in the drawing.   The drawing will take place once there are 200 active members (not including "Chef" credentials)

Details on the Gunter Wilhelm knife set will made public as details are finalized.  

Registration is simple:  You can create your account with the button below or go to www.TableGab.com/register/ and create an account.  You will then receive a validation email, click on the confirmation link and your membership is set up.   Log in and introduce yourself in the forum, comment on existing posts or start your own.  Upload photos from recent meals out, or something you made at home, start a blog or review a restaurant...  it's that simple.  

Please share this thread with other food lovers.      Cheers and Good Luck!, TableGab.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gunter Wilhelm cutlery are highly engineered quality cutlery.   I've heard that they have a series that has the Presidential Seal on them, and they've even sponsored or were involved with the culinary olympics...   Guess I need to do my homework to learn more... but either way, glad to now be registered in the drawing.   :smileytoast: